Workshops and Short Courses are becoming increasingly important at international conferences to disseminate knowledge.
Therefore IMWA 2021 will offer Workshops and Short Courses on Saturday & Sunday.
Short Course Opportunities at IMWA 2021
IMWA 2021 provides an excellent opportunity for experts in mine water science and engineering to communicate with an audience that has appropriate background knowledge and a desire to apply state of the art techniques to their projects. Your audience is likely to include mining company professionals, consultants, academics, young professionals and students.
If you are
- interested to provide a 1 or 2 day short-course on your discipline at IMWA 2021 and
- a recognized authority in mine water science or engineering and
- will be attending IMWA 2021
then please provide a short proposal for short course to the IMWA 2021 organizing committee.
Your proposal for short course should include:
- maximum 500 words description of content of your short course
- maximum 300 words on the style of material you will present
- your CV
There are a maximum of 6 available short courses and the successful 6 applicants will be selected by the IMWA 2021 organizing committee. If you have any questions related to short courses, please contact email@example.com.